Assistant Athletic Director
The Assistant Athletic Director is responsible for assisting the Athletic Director in the oversight of all programs, projects and facilities relating to the Athletic Department. The Assistant Athletic Director will report directly to the Athletic Director and provide assistance in all functions of the Athletic Department, including but not limited to: scheduling, transportation, parent meetings, etc.
The Assistant Athletic Director will be the direct contact for the following functions:
- Coordination of athletic banquets and awards.
- Coordination and observation for parent night presentations
- Organize picture and media days.
- Manage website and social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain statistics for team sports, for both current seasons
- and historical archives.
- Oversee statistical reporting and relationships with local media outlets.
- Create media guides and other promotional materials.
- Research and develop a platform for online streaming and oversee the
- execution and management.
- Coordinate on-campus physicals.
- Mediate athletic problems/concerns between parents, athletes and
- Ensure supervision of all athletic events.
- Schedule transportation for sporting events.
- Work within approved budget.
- Assist with athletic contests and events.
- Coordination of senior night for each sport.
- Serve as the on-site administrator for designated events.
- Attend booster club and league meetings.
Bachelor’s degree in sports administration or a related field preferred or equivalent work history with administrative and/or coaching experiences a plus. Position requires a working knowledge of OHSAA rules and regulations; good organizational and communication skills; and ability to work cooperatively with others. The Assistant Athletic Director is expected to work a flexible schedule which will include nights and weekends.
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to Director of Athletics, Nate Zavorek via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26, 2015 for consideration. Please no phone calls.
Part-time Bus Driver
AM/PM routes and field trip driving. Competitive wages.
Fax resume to: Villa Angela-St. Joseph High School 216-486-1035 Attn: Jackie Kerver
Part-time Van Driver
Part-time school van drivers needed. Morning and afternoon routes. Must be VIRTUS trained and have van driver certification. Please fax resume to: Jackie Kerver, transportation coordinator, at 216-486-1035.